What is it
This wiki is aimed at recording a discussion on the role of Data Processing in Emergent Semantics.
This wiki was created as an output of a workshop organized in Ascona by the IFIP 2.6 WG [http://ra.crema.unimi.it/Ascona/program.html]
Members are all people interested in discussing. Membership can be obtained sending a request to the IFIP 2.6 Chair
If this is your first site
Then there are some things you need to know:
- You can configure all security and other settings online, using the Site Manager. When you invite other people to help build this site they don't have access to the Site Manager unless you make them administrators like yourself. Check out the Permissions section.
- Your Wikidot site has two menus, one at the side called 'nav:side', and one at the top called 'nav:top'. These are Wikidot pages, and you can edit them like any page.
- To edit a page, go to the page and click the Edit button. You can change everything in the main area of your page. The Wikidot language is easy to learn but powerful.
- You can attach images and other files to any page, then display them and link to them in the page.
- Every Wikidot page has a history of edits, and you can undo anything. So feel secure, and experiment.
- You can choose different themes in the Site Manager, and you can write your own theme if you know CSS.
- To start a forum on your site, see the Site Manager » Forum.
- The license for this Wikidot site has been set to Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. If you want to change this, use the Site Manager.
- If you want to learn more, make sure you visit the Documentation section at www.wikidot.com
We hope you enjoy using Wikidot as much as we do. If you want to discuss Wikidot, there's an active community of Wikidot enthusiasts where you can share tips and ideas.